Learning Croquis

Monday, January 13, 2014

Croquis

I've recently been bitten by the fashion illustration bug. I can't get enough of them! Doodling has been a fun past time for me, especially back in school. I drew in every single margin available. Last summer I busted out my old crayolas to color sketches I did of patterns I planned to sew up. I called it my "Summer Funner" line. The sketches were abysmal, but I loved sitting outside with the dogs just drawing and filling in the lines.


Now I want to actually learn how to draw fashion croquis. I'm borderline obsessed with them. This is part of my personality, I can't just kind of know how to do something, I have to know EVERYTHING about the subject. For example, a few years ago I got interested in wine then ended up taking the level one sommelier exam, AND PASSING. My super power would definitely be absorbing all information out of books by touching them. I don't know what function that power would serve in a comic. Maybe I'd be that awful sibling to a legit super hero who constantly wants to tag along and talk about weird facts from books that somehow relate to a crime.

Croquis

 My drawings are total balls, and I love it.  I'm totally into buying fancy markers and pencils for this.

What's your super power?

No comments :

Post a Comment