Closet Variety

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Looking back on all of the fabric I purchased in 2013 and everything I pinned last year I came up with a wardrobe palette that best represented my closet. I don't know why I used my fabric stash and a web based closet as opposed to the real deal, but that's what I did.  Here's what it looks like.



Later I reevaluated my clothing and looked at what I actually wear on a regular basis. This is the actual palette of my wardrobe.


 I tried giving you a scale of importance with different sized blocks. I mostly wear black to work, then grey and blue everywhere else with a hint of green and red. I'm not necessarily saying that I want to change what I wear, but good god, it looks like I have a bruised closet.

I don't know that I'd call these New Year's resolutions (they've been on my to-do list for a while). I've seen some hefty looking lists on the blogs lately, my goals are pretty specific, but not outrageous. I think if I scratched these off my list by the end of the year I'd be a happy camper.



I'm off to help get the house ready for arctic blasts. Stay warm!

No comments :

Post a Comment